– Each Art Surface automatically adds surface lighting, shadow and texture LIVE while you paint
– Drop in your old finished artwork or photos to give them some organic warmth
– Non-destructive. Remove them with one click
– Each Photoshop Art Surface has 5 to 10 Smart Surface styles that change the look of your surface texture
– Seamless, Auto-tiling Infinite canvases. Use the crop tool to scale UP your canvas and the textures magically fill in automatically!
– Gives digital Art a real-world warmth
– Starts at 2k 300 dpi resolution, and seamlessly scales larger as needed
– 10 X 85MB Photoshop PSD templates. Requires Photoshop CS6 or higher
– Includes Commercial license. You can sell any work you create using them!(you can’t sell the templates themselves of course! You must use them in your original work)
– Includes PDF instruction manual and quickstart video, also online here
Note: The images on this web page are compressed to load faster and will appear blocky but the Art Surfaces are PSD files without blocky jpeg compression
Check out these examples of a digital painting with and without an Art Surface (“Basic” Smart surface style is applied in all examples below)
100% Money Back Guarantee! If you don’t like them for any reason, send me an email within 30 days and I will refund your money.
No hard feelings, I promise!
Important: This set includes many single Art Surfaces already in the Shop if you already own all the Art Surfaces singles in the shop you won’t need to buy this set
Q: How do I use them?
A: You can read the full online Art Surfaces Manual here which includes a quick-start video plus lots of tips on using them
Q: What is in it?
A: It will be mostly Art Surfaces that are only available as single downloads in the shop now and a few others (1 to 3?) that have not been available for sale yet
Q: I own all the Art Surfaces already. Should I buy this set?
A: No. If you have Art Surfaces 01 and all the singles then you already own almost all of them, but send me an email and I will add the remaining ones to your downloads in your account for free to thank you for all your support while I was making these
Q: Will there be a bundle deal for both sets
A: Yes, but only once V2 is for sale for a bit (I’m working on it 🙂 )
Q: I pre-ordered them Where do I download my new Art Surfaces?
A: On November 15th 2019 (or later) log in to your account and look here in the downloads tab
Are you a Procreate user?
Art Surfaces for the Procreate iPad app will be coming out soon. To be notified and get a free sample when they are ready, sign up below: